Mitsubishi international complain email

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsimao222

Hello, I’ve had a lot of problems with my 2017 outlander phev and most of them caused by the My sealer. I’ve made 2 complains to Mitsubishi Portugal but they seemed to don’t care much with it, so I want to expose my problem to the higher “boss”.
I’ve searched over the net and no luck finding one costumer care or complain email.

Anyone have/know it?

Thanks in advance.

fsimao222 said:
Hello, I’ve had a lot of problems with my 2017 outlander phev and most of them caused by the My sealer. I’ve made 2 complains to Mitsubishi Portugal but they seemed to don’t care much with it, so I want to expose my problem to the higher “boss”.
I’ve searched over the net and no luck finding one costumer care or complain email.

Anyone have/know it?

Thanks in advance.

I did contact Mitsubishi Poland, couple of times, and both the times they did responded promptly and they did address properly my concerns

I did use the contact email shown here: https://www.mitsubishi.pl/swiat-mitsubishi/zobacz-takze/kontakt

I'm surprise that Mitsubishi Portugal does not help with your queries

Maybe you can try to find some email contact in Mitsubishi Japan ... but I doubt they will reply to queries outside Japan.

Here in Poland Mitsubishi has also a phone number , possibly a similar one must be in Portugal.

PS: I also discover that if you find a proper customer oriented dealer, they are able to help as well

elm70 said:
fsimao222 said:

Anyone have/know it?

Thanks in advance.

I did contact Mitsubishi Poland, couple of times, and both the times they did responded promptly and they did address properly my concerns

I did use the contact email shown here: https://www.mitsubishi.pl/swiat-mitsubishi/zobacz-takze/kontakt

I'm surprise that Mitsubishi Portugal does not help with your queries

Maybe you can try to find some email contact in Mitsubishi Japan ... but I doubt they will reply to queries outside Japan.

Here in Poland Mitsubishi has also a phone number , possibly a similar one must be in Portugal.

PS: I also discover that if you find a proper customer oriented dealer, they are able to help as well

Mitsubishi Portugal have replied to my first email of complain and then stoped replying. I needed to call them and the reply was they where in contact with the dealer. It took 5 months to solve one problem caused by the dealer and then after that was solved the car come with other problem.

I'll explain:
I've bought one new Outlander Phev MY17 last year 1st of September.
Right since the beginning I was not able to properly connect the cellphone with the car bluetooth as it loose the connection from time to time, when someone called me I was not able to see the caller ID in the screen.
Went to the dealer and they said it needed to be installed the new firmware in the bluetooth module (end of September 2017). Waited a few months for the firmware update and no reply from the dealer. Went there and after making some noise they said it was possible to update it in the beginning of December. Left the car in the dealer waited 2 days and when I picked the car it was the same, the problem was not solved. Ive complained again and they said it needed to be seen by one Engineer. I've waited for one reply from them about the availability for the engineer to see the car. No reply and in middle of January 2018 went there to ask about it and it was only possible for the engineer to see the car in middle of March.
In the end of January I've seen that the driver leather seat was starting to crack after only 13.000kms and went there to show them. They said it needed to be changed under warranty. Ive asked for it to be changed at the same time when the engineer would check the bluetooth and they agreed.
Left the car in the dealer in the middle of March and 2 days later when there to pick the car and everything was the same, the bluetooth was not working correctly and the leather seat was still cracked. I've asked why and they told me that the leather to replace the sit don't have arrived in time and about the bluetooth they said they need to test in other cars they have in the showroom (with the same problem) and then they come back to me when they have a definitive solution.
After 2 months waiting I went to the dealer to ask why no news yet and the said the leather took a long time to arrive but was already there and we have schedule for the end of June to change the leather on the seat and have a look in the bluetooth.
After 2 days i've picked up the car and they said to me that everything was solved. When I looked inside the car it was a real mess. The seat was indeed changed but thew let it TOO loose and with the tools they have made one cut in the leather of the back support and broken all the plastics in the seat chassi, a real mess.

I've then contacted Mitsubishi Portugal because I've had enough of the dealership.
They replied me in the same day saying they would take care of it.
After 1,5 months and no reply I've started to send some emails to them but no reply. I've then called them and they said the guys if the complain department where on holidays and nobody could do anything in my process. Waited until beginning of September and went to the dealership to ask for any solution to it. They scheduled me one day to take care of all my car problems (bluetooth and seat problems).
Left the car there in the 8th October and 2 days after went there to pick the car. All seat problems looked solver and half of the bluetooth problem was solved (I'am now able to see the caller ID in the screen but it still loose the connection now and then).

Last Sunday started to rain and I needed to defog the windscreen. after 10 minutes the windscreen was getting even worse and then I realised the air was only coming to the front and not to the windscreen. Tried all the modes (with AC, without it, etc...) and the air only go to the front.
Went to the dealership next Monday and they said to me that as it is not an urgent case that they only have availability for 26th October (2 weeks after).
Now I have to clean the windscreen with absorbent cloth everyday and 5/6 times a day.

I think it is not acceptable in any car and even less in a 50.000€ car.

What should I do?

fsimao222 said:

I think it is not acceptable in any car and even less in a 50.000€ car.

What should I do?

Yes, you are right, it is not acceptable.

I would suggest to use a different Mitsubishi dealer for servicing your car.

I'm not sure how much Mitsubishi National or Global can do for "correct" the wrong doing of a single dealer/authorized service

I'm sure there are some professional and motivated Mitsubishi dealers/services around you.

I recently change mine, and I can see a huge difference in attitude between the old and the new Mitsubishi dealer.

Are there no consumer organisations and/or media outlets (e.g. TV & newspapers) in Portugal willing to help? What about a lawyer?

greendwarf said:
Are there no consumer organisations and/or media outlets (e.g. TV & newspapers) in Portugal willing to help? What about a lawyer?

I’ll wait to the reply from Mitsubishi Europe and then see what i’ll do. I think the lawyer its a good solution

Got this email from Mitsubishi europe:
Dear Mr. Simão,

Thank you for choosing Mitsubishi Motors and for sharing your feedback with
us.

We deeply regret to learn about the inconveniences you have been
experiencing during the follow up of the reported issues with your
Outlander PHEV. Please be assured that we will review the occurances in
your case in detail with the Authorized Distributor for Portugal, MBP
Automoveis Portugal S.A. They are responsible for the Authorized Mitsubishi
dealer network and Customer Satisfaction in your market.

In order to make this arrangement soonest, we kindly request you to provide
us with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of your Mitsubishi
Outlander PHEV. This VIN can be found in the registration papers of the
vehicle, the 'Memorandum of Registration' in the Service Booklet or under
the bonnet of the vehicle. It has 17 digits and starts with 'JMB...'.

Trusting that this information is sufficient for this moment in time, we
remain at your disposal.

Sincerely yours,

Mitsubishi Motors Europe B.V.
Customer Relations | After Sales Management

Left the car this morning in the dealership to take care of the defog of the windscreen and for them to take a look in the bluetooth module AGAIN and coming back home I noticed that the screen that I use 50/50 with MAP + INFO EV don't have anymore the INFO EV, looked into the INFO/SETTINGS menu and don't have anymore the EV menu. Now I can't see the EV, just in the steering wheel panel.

When parking at home with the reverse, no camera view in the LCD, never if I press the camera button in the steering wheel.

I'm starting to get crazy with this.

Back