Adding apps onto the 2018 PHev screen

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCT36

i have a 2018 PHEV replacing a 2015 model . the new car has three issues the garage cant help me with

1. how do i add apps on to the main screen . i use Android auto . does anyone know how to download additional apps from the phone to the car. in particular i want to add a app for EV charging points as the last car had them built into the sat nav . so an app such as Zap- map would be great.

2. where is overall mpg

3. phone volume only goes to 11 ( based on the left speaker only ) .

Croxdale in Durham - lovely people and service but dont seem to be able to help.

cheers - Joma

hi mitch -

thanks for the response - where is the mpg for the overall . the old car could switch between day / overall for the mpg - if you know where it is please let me know .

cheers - Joma

you can only have android auto with google maps Waze and spotify .There is a hack in you tube . That will give you everything on you phone on to MMCS., if want to go that far.

Mitch said:
You mean with overall, since last reset?
This is in the SDA (at my model).

I though you mean overall within this ride.

Newbie here with a my2019 4HS. The overalll mpg is bugging me.. insofar as its almost as if They want to make it very hard to have an overall MPG easy to read? My previous 3 cars had an A and B and I always retained the A without resetting ever. My last car was a merc E class and over 4 yrs I had an overall mpg of 45 .. I have no clue on how do do this on my PHEV.

Back