Average MPG display resetting automatically

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrovian

Help. I've had my PHEV for just over a week and am loving it so far. One thing I can work out though is how to display an average MPG over say, a tankful of petrol over a few days. Every time I start the car, the MPG seems to have reset to 0. I'm sure it's a setting I haven't found yet, but can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Barrovian said:
Help. I've had my PHEV for just over a week and am loving it so far. One thing I can work out though is how to display an average MPG over say, a tankful of petrol over a few days. Every time I start the car, the MPG seems to have reset to 0. I'm sure it's a setting I haven't found yet, but can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Try toggling between Auto and Manual in the bottom left hand corner.

stripey said:
Barrovian said:

Sorry, being a bit thick. Bottom left hand corner of what?

Barrovian said:
stripey said:
Barrovian said:

Sorry, being a bit thick. Bottom left hand corner of what?

MMCS display which is shown when you press Info->Trip.

At least that display has "Automatic" and "Manual" modes. Manual requires that you reset it manually, automatic resets when car has been stopped for a while.

Back