Advise on getting the outlander PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyInOz

Staff member
I charge at home, on a household socket, and it typically takes about four and a half hours because I'm rarely charging from empty. A full charge takes about five and a half hours.

I love it. Still look forward to driving it after 4 years, something I can't say I've ever felt about any other car. Usually by 4 years, I can't wait to see the back of them! Even with the regular trips to Norfolk in the summer (230 miles round trip) my overall mpg is 58. That'll do me.

If you're looking for savings, I'm sure there are cheaper solutions, not involving electric motors.
Charging away from home is impractical, certainly en route. If you can charge at your destination, that's different.
The car you choose to own depends on many personal factors and what you intend to do with it.
If I was seeking lower cost transport, it'd probably be cheaper overall to use cabs and public transport.

PCP I took in Dec . Mitsubishi finance gave £2500 off. Dealer 3000 off. old car 3000 off. now PCP £ 339. at 12000 miles per year. No one buys cars before Christmas , and end of year target best time. What ex demo cars?

Looks like a great car but, if it's still around in April, the sales guys are not doing their job very well. Don't worry though as most dealers have a steady supply of ex-demo vehicles as many of them are only used for a few months. My ex-demo was 4 months old with 3000 miles on the clock. Might be worth telling your nearest dealer what you are looking for in terms of spec nearer the time. Or you can use the web search when you are ready to buy. Good luck! I am sure you will love it.

I meant during December sales not that good. People are already burdened by Christmas expenditure and salesmen want to hit targets. You negotiate a good discount.
Otherwise buy any time you like!!

Back