Chargemaster

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrispyduck

Chargemaster called yesterday to confirm my survey and fitting next Thursday. The free offer expires on 31 August and then its £115 similar to British Gas who are already charging this. The lady who called said that in September they are likely to be free again but only to EV car owners and not the general public. To be confirmed but watch this space.

Yes, it actually says on their site now that you must own, be the main user of or have on order to qualify, but I did find a couple of other fitters who still state you don't have to own an EV to qualify. I wonder whether they are just saying that because they are inundated with orders so they want to thin them down a bit.

I had a call today about my enquiry.
I had hoped to get one installed before the new rules, but to confirm what you say - the lady hopes that they will be free come the new rules, but I have to have proof that I have at least ordered an electric vehicle.

Lady also gave me a name & number of EVCC tel 0115 9017 073 - now that is a nottingham number, I was thinking she maybe meant 01559 9017 073 - which is Llandysul, Carmarthenshire = which is nearer to my location in Glamorgan.

Back