Greetings from the colonies

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearhunter

Proud owner of 2018 Outlander PHEV.
From Toronto, Canada, anyone else in my area , contact me , we are few and far between as Outlander is new to North America

I'm no tree hugger and don't think I will impact polar bear survival rates by driving a Hybrid, just a good car that I like and it suits me great right now. In a large spread out area like Toronto EV's make sense, hybrids even more as I travel 500 klicks to my daughter's regularly, ( yes Canada IS big )

We have no where near the logistical support that Europe and U.K. has, again big country, so a hybrid is definitely more sensible IMHO.

Now the bigger issue is how will I fair in the winter. I believe my -20c winters will be less detrimental than the infamous "Andy's" +40c summers down under.
Already have gleaned lots of information from you all and I am great full and hope that in the future I will be able to positively contribute.

I did post a question about resetting wifi in the general discussion forum

Welcome from a fellow Canadian.
Yes there is lots to learn here and I like this forum over the Facebook groups, as it allows for better searching in already posted content. And like I said, there is lots of that here. :D

Back