UK Delivery???

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phevman

Hi All,

I placed an order (through my leasing company) for an Outlander PHEV GX4h in mid-august, they have now come back with an estimated delivery of January 2015!!!

Is anyone else experiencing these kind of lead times? Initially I was told it would be around October time! :(

Sounds like your Leasing Company Screwed up and didn't actually bother to place an order....
Numbers of PHEV's are limited and most are reserved by MMC Dealer network for their Walk in Customers ( according to my dealer )
I ordered in July and mine was available in 4 weeks...

We ordered ours mid-July and have just received an email predicting delivery by the end of next week or early the following week.

Phever said:
anyone got a delivery date for one that arrived on the torino on the 1st?

No, but have just been informed that mine is 'on the dock' and awaiting a more specific date.

Phever said:
anyone got a delivery date for one that arrived on the torino on the 1st?

I have the Front Sensors and the Protection Pack to be fitted. I was told that there are 1141 :eek: or so cars in the Mitsubishi depot in queue for accessories etc., I was told the estimated date my car is ready to be transported to the dealer will be on Sep 19th. So, give or take another couple of days for the car to arrive at the dealer.

dgmulti said:
Numbers of PHEV's are limited and most are reserved by MMC Dealer network for their Walk in Customers ( according to my dealer )

I walked into my dealership on Saturday, and collect the car on Thursday :shock:

(I had been in 3 weeks earlier and saw that they had a number in their compound, but these had disappeared by the time I placed my order, so I thought I'd better act quickly)

Tyke said:
dgmulti said:

I walked into my dealership on Saturday, and collect the car on Thursday :shock:

(I had been in 3 weeks earlier and saw that they had a number in their compound, but these had disappeared by the time I placed my order, so I thought I'd better act quickly)

That's amazing :eek: I'm in the same position as Maby - ordered mid-July, told yesterday delivery within about 10 days (given the Reg. no. though :D ) but to go back to the original post - it is very likely that the cars will tend to come in waves with the factory having to "divert" limited production to new markets, not least for the US launch. The figure of over a 1000 landed last week must be several weeks worth of manufacture.

Tyke said:
dgmulti said:

That is really annoying - I have been waiting weeks for mine. I think it arrived on the Torino, but I don't see why there should be any further delay, mine is a standard spec GX4h with no extras.

phevman said:
Hi All,

I placed an order (through my leasing company) for an Outlander PHEV GX4h in mid-august, they have now come back with an estimated delivery of January 2015!!!

Is anyone else experiencing these kind of lead times? Initially I was told it would be around October time! :(

I was looking to order from Mid August & I could have driven away this month on the shipments coming in.
Unfortunate, I have to wait because they want to see the latest company accounts as I have not been trading long enough.

I was in the dealership & the guy putting the lease order together could see exactly what was available on the shipment.

Incidentally, I was told that there is a new boat load approx every 6 weeks. You should speak to your leasing company again, or take your business elsewhere.

Jan 2015 - Id rather wait 2 months and get a 15 plate

Eggtastico said:
phevman said:
Hi All,

I was looking to order from Mid August & I could have driven away this month on the shipments coming in.
Unfortunate, I have to wait because they want to see the latest company accounts as I have not been trading long enough.

I was in the dealership & the guy putting the lease order together could see exactly what was available on the shipment.

Incidentally, I was told that there is a new boat load approx every 6 weeks. You should speak to your leasing company again, or take your business elsewhere.

Jan 2015 - Id rather wait 2 months and get a 15 plate

if you are leasing, what difference does the plate make?

Back