Car Docks today...when realistically do u think I'll get it?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I8Binners

As the title really, should dock today, am I being optomistic in hoping I will get it towards the end of next week or am I looking at the beginning of the following week?

Cheers

I8Binners. Mine docked in Bristol today/yesterday so they are probably on the same ship.

My dealer said it'll be 2 weeks before I get it, so I'm looking at 19th Sept on. :roll:

If you're much closer to Bristol than me, you may get it earlier. :lol:

Unfortunately I'm ooop North!

I was told 10 days by my guy but secretly hoping it will be quicker....

Mine docked on the 1st. I was told 2 days to scan at the dock then 10 days to get it to the dealer and about 5 days for the dealer to PDI. I don't think it would be any quicker because you lived closer.

Not long now. :p

I think it also depends on whether it's standard.

If it's having extras or mods., I think they are done at the port, so may be an even longer wait!

Cityblueboy said:
I would allow 3 weeks for delivery after ship docking, anything earlier would be a bonus.

Just rung dealer who confirm my car landed at Portbury last week and might be with them by 15th :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just found out mine docked Friday too. Should be getting a delivery date tomorrow/Wednesday. :D

My dealer is still confident it will get to them this week and ready for me early next week....I'm dredding that phonecall where they say there is a delay lol

Picked my new brand spanking new car up today! Dealers have been spot on and dead on 10 days from docking...can't complain.

I've drive 1 mile since then but my first decent drive is tomorrow when I need to do 400 odd miles...will certainly test the machine!

Back