MMCS hidden service menu?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3lmo

I'm sure that exists this same old HIDDEN service MENU on our PHEV MMCS :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnsmrfLmHK0

Anyone found it yet?
Or want to dig (or ask a technician) for it :roll:

Well, you can start by getting WiFi adapter to read out your OBD2 interface. The Bluetooth OBD2 readout adapters do not function with iOS, only Android phones.

jaapv said:
Well, you can start by getting WiFi adapter to read out your OBD2 interface. The Bluetooth OBD2 readout adapters do not function with iOS, only Android phones.
Done it already with my old ELM327, but the Torque app I'm using doesn't include any electric parameters to read :(

The hidden menu is there. hold down settings and the map buttons and follow the prompts.

Still waiting for the latest MUT3 tool from my EBay source.

gwatpe said:
The hidden menu is there. hold down settings and the map buttons and follow the prompts.
Thanks a lot!

P1260789.jpg

Now I can adjust the rear camera :D

P1260794.jpg

kljasdfbkjaaalke said:
t3lmo said:
DrSlackBladder said:
What hidden gems are adjustable in this hidden menu?
For the camera? All those lines.
Mines were not proper calibrated.
How did you calibrate it? Tape-measure? What are the distances supposed to be between the lines? You know?
Those lines tell you the next position of the car if you follow the maneuver with the current trajectory.
I did that and set new lines for the position I finally had. Now its more accurate.

Next tip, for MY2016 version, service menu access is with keys: Settings + "right arrow to change song"

So when in service menu push the info/settings button again for 5 seconds and you get into the development screen.

There is something in there called 'change demo speed'. Anyone know what this does?

t3lmo said:
Next tip, for MY2016 version, service menu access is with keys: Settings + "right arrow to change song"

How does this actually operate in practice, I can never get this to work when I try it ? Have tried various combinations of key presses, holding down, etc. but all that ever happens is that the audio moves on to the next track / station ?

geoffshep69 said:
t3lmo said:

How does this actually operate in practice, I can never get this to work when I try it ? Have tried various combinations of key presses, holding down, etc. but all that ever happens is that the audio moves on to the next track / station ?

Mine is a 2016.
Push start button once so just the radio starts
Push info/set button
Push info/set button again simultaneously with the track fwd button for about 5 seconds.

therealrunestone said:
For MY17 with the Apple CarPlay/Android Auto version you go to the menu option for turning off the screen and then push top left corner for 5 seconds, and then bottom right corner for 5 seconds to enter the menu.
Thank you, Harald

t3lmo said:

Thanks this worked on MY2017 now hopefully I can calibrate my GPS position as it's about 1/4 mile out :eek:

Back