The new model GX5Hs has New additions can we modify our cars

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevnorth

The new model has
Sidesteps
OUTLANDER written on the bonnet do you think we can purchase the lettering I think it looks good

Kevnorth said:
The new model has
Sidesteps
OUTLANDER written on the bonnet do you think we can purchase the lettering I think it looks good
I tried - only in Australia... Maybe that will improve now.

Sure- lifted from the Australian accessory catalog:

Outlander_Engine_Emblem.jpg

Note it has the Outlander "D"

That looks like chrome badge style lettering (much like Range Rover). I can supply the same thing in vinyl lettering though - practically any colour but chrome ;) I am having trouble finding a good hi-res picture (or preferably a vector) of the logo, so if anyone has something I will happily sort something out for forum members - pm me if you are interested

eBay seem to be doing them, pricey but cheaper than a GX5Hs I guess.

My bad - second look this isn't for the front

I am hatching a cunning plan and will be manufacturing GX5 bonnet badges in automotive vinyl - if anyone is interested please pm me :twisted:

RazMan said:
I am hatching a cunning plan and will be manufacturing GX5 bonnet badges in automotive vinyl - if anyone is interested please pm me :twisted:

How about fluffy pink dice? :)

It is honestly not rocket surgery ;) - just ten plastic chromed letters from an ebay shop, a simple template and ten minutes of time. The font was so close to the OEM logo it works really well.

RazMan said:
It is honestly not rocket surgery ;) - just ten plastic chromed letters from an ebay shop, a simple template and ten minutes of time. The font was so close to the OEM logo it works really well.

TEN letters?! How did you spell OUTLANDER ?! :shock:

DrSlackBladder said:
RazMan said:

The Essex way.. ;)

BobEngineer said:
DrSlackBladder said:
RazMan said:

The Essex way.. ;)

I thought that was "mota"

Back