estimated delivery date

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update to my last post ... CCR have advised that the car has been delivered to them, and will be available for collection on Thursday next week. I will be driving it 113 miles home so it will give me a fair view of mpg on a long run with a full charge.

Ordered gx5h on 8th of April and it has just landed at the dealer today it has been in the conversion shop for 45 day according to Mitsubishi system so I would imagine yours is due anytime mine is through Hitatchi who have been great. Pearl white with grey I wanted red but they were sold out.

Placed my order for gx4hs with NHS Fleet solutions on 8th June. Currently listed as on order and awaiting estimated delivery date.
Judging from previous posts it hopefully won't take long, just need to get the charging socket ordered. :)

You are probably better waiting until you get the car to find out your pattern of use before you order a charging unit as it will cost you about £200 - £300 and only charge the car 1.5 hours quicker. That's quite a lot of charges to make your money back.

Neverfuel said:
You are probably better waiting until you get the car to find out your pattern of use before you order a charging unit as it will cost you about £200 - £300 and only charge the car 1.5 hours quicker. That's quite a lot of charges to make your money back.
Good point, the car will be on a driveway with no mains sockets though. Don't fancy trailing a mains extension out the window :) . I'll price up getting a regular socket installed and see what the difference is.

Chased up my order of GX4hs with NHS Fleet Solutions the other day and been told they estimate around mid October :|
Was hoping for a little sooner than that. Well I'll have an extra £320 per month to spend for the next few months at least.

gbeech said:
Chased up my order of GX4hs with NHS Fleet Solutions the other day and been told they estimate around mid October :|
Was hoping for a little sooner than that. Well I'll have an extra £320 per month to spend for the next few months at least.

Sounds like this is going to be the new 16 model ? have you had anymore feedback? :)

Mitssupplier said:
Sounds like this is going to be the new 16 model ? have you had anymore feedback? :)

Interesting, I hadn't considered that. Don't mind waiting so much if that is the case :)
They said they spoke to the supplying dealer who said they had sold all current stock and waiting for more to be produced in September. Expected it to be ready to deliver mid October.

gbeech said:
Mitssupplier said:

Interesting, I hadn't considered that. Don't mind waiting so much if that is the case :)
They said they spoke to the supplying dealer who said they had sold all current stock and waiting for more to be produced in September. Expected it to be ready to deliver mid October.

I would check with them as the new model is slightly more expensive, alot of improvements though but also some new colours which you may prefer. If you email me I have all the new model information will send back - [email protected]

They got back to me and confirmed it will be the 2016, they haven't mentioned anything about cost being any higher than original quote so I'll keep quiet.

Back