16 MY PHEV ordering - current availability

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitssupplier

For general information if anyone is looking to order the new 16 MY PHEV this will give you an approx idea.

Gx3h - January 2016
GX3h leather - January 2016
GX3h + - good level of stock 2-3 weeks
GX4h - end of November
GX4hs - end of November

I ordered mine yesterday and was told I would have it no later that 27 October. I bought the GX4h (UK)

I ordered a GX4h on a salary sacrifice scheme in Amethyst black and ive been told it wont arrive with me until early January!

Herbiem said:
Ordered my GX5hs today for delivery mid March - will try and be patient!

Really appreciate all the advice and comments on the forums!

Did you place the order through a leasing company? might be one we are supplying. :)

Does anyone know latest shipping status? We've ordered a GX4h in brown.

We were told late January, so decided to go for new plate and 1st March instead. I am wondering how likely the dealer is to hit that date?

Wobblydeb said:
Does anyone know latest shipping status? We've ordered a GX4h in brown.

We were told late January, so decided to go for new plate and 1st March instead. I am wondering how likely the dealer is to hit that date?

Shouldnt be a problem there are over 30 in dock stock currently which would be with dealer the end of Jan early Feb depending when they call off.

I test drove and ordered a GX4h on 9th January, added the protection pack and a tow bar (fitted at the distribution centre).

Got a call from my dealer today to say I can collect it this Friday the 22nd- I've never looked forward to a new car so much!

Great forum, lot's of very interesting and soon to be useful information.

Must be a day for it, got an email saying mine is at the dealers - not ready yet but going to have a look and pick up the handbook for some heavy reading (400 + X 2 pages according to other posters for each manual).

Herbiem said:
Must be a day for it, got an email saying mine is at the dealers - not ready yet but going to have a look and pick up the handbook for some heavy reading (400 + X 2 pages according to other posters for each manual).

That was quick for a 5hs.

bookeyuk said:
Do you have any indication on the lead time for a GX5hs?

March sounds about right. they arrive at Portbury and have the leather of choice fitted there. The call off time is longer than other models due to this but still delivery alot quicker than many other manufacturers.

Having reached the age of somewhere north of 50 this is the first time I have ever purchased a new car - most expensive car I bought was a second hand Focus at around £7,500. While looking forward to getting the new car my conscience is still nagging me :twisted:

I am sure when it arrives I'll enjoy it :D

Back