Delivery date moved forward!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gacampbell

I ordered my PHEV at the end of May and was given a delivery date of Sept 8. Sad as I am I have been using this forum and tracking the boat, Boheme, I believed it was on. Luckily I received an email today saying my new delivery date is to be Aug 21 which is great for me. Anyone else had their Sept delivery date moved forward?

Roll on August 21!

I think mine will arrive about the same time at the dealer (same boat) but want to wait for the new '54' registration from 1st Sept. Might make a difference to future value (?)
Cheers, Andy

Fortune7 said:
I think mine will arrive about the same time at the dealer (same boat) but want to wait for the new '54' registration from 1st Sept. Might make a difference to future value (?)
Cheers, Andy

You want to hope its a '64' reg mate.....a 54 will defo hit the value :p

Thanks for replies, it is a lease car so the value won't bother me too much and I suppose up to the company which plate they want on it. Would def make sense to wait till the new reg plate though.

Cheers
G

Mine arrived on the Lyra leader which docked on the 13th July. Still no sign of it at the dealer, I think I'll be leaving it the till the September reg change when it does turn up.

Back