16 MY PHEV ordering - current availability

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herbiem said:
SolarBoy -that's just showing off when some of us have to wait until March :lol:

I wish it was showing off ... I ordered the last week of October!

In fairness as it is going to be a company car there were probably a few extra buttons that had to be pressed before the actual order got to the manufacturer :D

SolarBoy said:
I have an arrival at the dealership date of 19th Feb 2016 for mine.

Does anyone know which ship this would be on?

Many thanks

It will be either the TONGALA or the CEPHEUS LEADER anticipated to dock on the 1st and 5th Feb. :)

Mitssupplier said:
SolarBoy said:
I have an arrival at the dealership date of 19th Feb 2016 for mine.

Does anyone know which ship this would be on?

Many thanks

It will be either the TONGALA or the CEPHEUS LEADER anticipated to dock on the 1st and 5th Feb. :)

Many thanks Neal, here are the live tracking links to the ships for anyone that is interested:

TONGALA - https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9605786

CEPHEUS LEADER - https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9308883

Wow! great information, would you know what ships for an expected delivery date for the end of March?

bookeyuk said:
Wow! great information, would you know what ships for an expected delivery date for the end of March?

For your information these are the ships arriving soon

Talia - 7th March
Auriga Leader - 22nd Feb
Goliath Leader - 22nd March
Asian Emperor - 9th March

and the link again
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/shipid:368963/mmsi:308599000/imo:9311854/vessel:TALIA

I have been waiting for weeks for my lease company to get my order authorised and the car ordered. Finally got back to me today, GX4H in grey with detachable tow bar due on the 11th March. I was expecting much longer than that.

Put my order in today for another PHEV. Dealer says the grant at £5k has run out and it is NOW at £2.5k.

Good luck!

Also informed that my PHEV will be arriving on the 7th March. It will be on the vessel 'TALIA'.
I must admit it certainly seems a long wait. :)

Received a call yesterday from the dealers, its been delivered and I can collect it any time or have it delivered to me on the 31st of March, guess who's collecting it next Wednesday! :D

Having ordered on the 12th Jan and the vehicle arrived in Port on the Talia on the 7th March I've still not got the car.

The dealer has called Portbury and been told that it's a 28 day turnaround and to effectively sod off and stop calling as they were being chased by a number of dealers. - not impressed at all with the lack of information but the dealer seems to be stuck between me and a chocolate teapot service from Portbury.

Of course the 28 days have already passed!!

Herbiem said:
Having ordered on the 12th Jan and the vehicle arrived in Port on the Talia on the 7th March I've still not got the car.

The dealer has called Portbury and been told that it's a 28 day turnaround and to effectively sod off and stop calling as they were being chased by a number of dealers. - not impressed at all with the lack of information but the dealer seems to be stuck between me and a chocolate teapot service from Portbury.

Of course the 28 days have already passed!!

I am one of those other dealers :D Its quite right on the GX5 it has to have the leather and other bits before it leaves portbury. Its normally 10-12 working days on other models but if your dealer gave you a docking date it can seem like an eternity. Saying that though compared to other makes we supply Mitsubishi supply is by far the quickest and most easy to monitor - not much longer so enjoy your new PHEV

Back