regarding outlander PHEV 3rd raw seats..

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anjuhiru

is there any way to convert outlander phev to 7 seaters???? is it possible???? cause that is the only problem 5 person only ..... is there way to add seats ???? has anyone tried that one????

Unfortunately not. The last row of seats, as seen in the diesel version are removed for the extra motor. There isn't even room for a spear tyre.

Sharky said:
Unfortunately not. The last row of seats, as seen in the diesel version are removed for the extra motor. There isn't even room for a spear tyre.

yeah but is there anyway to add seats for the back?? by outside seat workers?? i heard some peoples are doing that..but i dont have any pics..

jthspace said:
Only if the rear passengers have no legs and short bodies. The rear floor is higher than a non PHEV.

It would certainly be a very cramped ride. And jaapv's suggestion seems like a recipe for motion sickness!

Having stripped out all th rear trim to fit a tow bar & electrics , I can assure you there is no room for any seats :eek:
Under the rear trim you will find the 12v battery , various aux water cooling pipes & a whole bunch of power cables / connections.
I certainly wouldn't want to sit on top of that lot :?

5131218-large.jpg

maby said:
jthspace said:
Only if the rear passengers have no legs and short bodies. The rear floor is higher than a non PHEV.

It would certainly be a very cramped ride. And jaapv's suggestion seems like a recipe for motion sickness!
If the Navy can do it... 18" per man :mrgreen:

I had one of the first Fiat Panda's and that had a hammock rear seat, it was great as you could fill it with cans of beer and they never moved (until you needed one!). Not these days, of course . . . .

Back