Mitsubishi First

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regulo

Hello, All,

Has anyone used this in the UK? What are your experiences? I'm not sure if I need to be in another rescue organisation, or can I rely on Mitsubishi First? Thanks for your input.

My battery (in the boot) went flat and I called the breakdown number. A van turned up within 35 minutes and got me sorted out. I now have a Li-Ion jumper battery in the boot, just in case - but never needed it again.

Mitsubishi have a list of local garages etc. so if you breakdown, they will send the closest one to you, I assume.

I was happy with the service I received.

Thanks for that. I presume this is a permanent service? I've never had to renew it, or been advised it was for a limited period? I can't find any info on it in any of my documentation.

I just bought an Outlander in the UK.
Mitsubishi First is a "post accident" service where they deal with your insurer for you, arrange your car to be towed, arrange a courtesy car, etc, free of charge. It's for anyone who owns a Mitsubishi, even a used one.

That is not the same as the Mitsubishi Assistance Package - free breakdown cover you're given with a new Mitsubishi, which lasts three years.

Back