MY18 - what would you like to see?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25kwh battery and 20kwh usable
EV only mode
0-100kmh in 6-7 seconds in EV mode.
10"+ touchscreen with split screens
5kw inverter for camping, power outages etc etc
Remotely set temperature to desired temperature and to have recirc option.
Proper spare tyre
Better towing capacity

Steel188 said:
My wish list would be: -

Increase battery capacity by 50%
Minimum fuel tank size of 80litres
Move heated seat switches to dash and have them push type rather than rocker and auto off when the car is turned off
Illuminate all door switches properly
All windows to be one shot up and down
Proper gas strut bonnet supports
Decent radio reception
Move the luggage area cover up to glass level
Stronger paint
Power outlet for rear seat passengers
Face level fresh air vents for rear seats
Mains power socket in the cabin

Finally, and I don't care what protocol it uses, the ability to access the app functions from my phone without screwing up my phone, but allowing me to have a calendar for heating or cooling as well as 'work now'. Also, fewer steps in the voice activated dialling and showing the name of incoming calls if the caller is saved on my phone

Oh Amen to most those! When I got my car I tried to work out if I could manufacture some sort of mount adaptors to raise luggage cover, there must be at least 50L of space entirely wasted!

And why like every other car on the planet isn't there a 'phone' button on the MMCS and then a direct onscreen button straight to phonebook, and then on the contact screen a direct dial button.

I'd like the tailgate to open properly so that I stop getting bopped on the head by the low bit that's behind me.

It's ridiculous having to "skulk up" on the car to get things in and out of the boot.

A friend noticed me in the car-park the other day, and asked if I usually flew a helicopter...

:shock:

Back