Phev ownership Kms. I will show mine if you show yours.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trex

Ok after reading on a topic I started in the Technical section that a forum member here has 104,000 km :shock: :eek: in 3 years 2 months I wanted to ask what some others here have on their PHEV.

So I will show mine.

Approx. 45,000 km (45,258 km actual) in 2 years 9 months (April 2014). Approx 16,000 km/year :oops:

So come on and show yours? ;)

Please convert to km if you can. :)

Can anyone beat 104,000 km? :shock: or Approx 33,000 km/year :eek:

Regards Trex.

Mine is a company car, by the time I reach 12 months use in 3 weeks, I will be at 30,000 miles (48,000Km)

However, the next 12 months will easily add another 40,000 miles. My contract is for 140,000 miles in 4 years, and it won't be a problem ;)

I know someone who drives LGVs* and he does over 65,000 miles (100,000 km) a year. So I suppose a PHEV that was being used for commercial deliveries over a wide area might get close to that - but it would be rather an odd choice of vehicle for such a purpose.

* The actual lorries do about double that, because they're running 24x7.

About 45000km in 30 months. Almost all of them done on Thursday afternoons and Sunday evenings.

Trex said:
Ok after reading on a topic I started in the Technical section that a forum member here has 104,000 km :shock: :eek: in 3 years 2 months I wanted to ask what some others here have on their PHEV.

So I will show mine.

Approx. 45,000 km (45,258 km actual) in 2 years 9 months (April 2014). Approx 16,000 km/year :oops:

So come on and show yours? ;)

Please convert to km if you can. :)

Can anyone beat 104,000 km? :shock: or Approx 33,000 km/year :eek:

Regards Trex.

I've been following the BCA listings since my lease car went back. There is a 96 and 102 k *miles* up for auction shortly.

Just got over 5000 miles (8000 km)! The car is nearly 8 months old and I've had it for about seven weeks.

50,000 km in 20 months. Car is charged every day. Lifetime average about 70mpg. All seems OK at present, but I do have major concerns as to whether the battery will truly be at 80% capacity at 10 years. I might have to invest in evbatmon, if I can find a reasonably priced compatible obdII adaptor for sale in the UK eBay - all the ones listed as approved seem to be in the Australian or Japanese sites!

maby said:
About 45000km in 30 months. Almost all of them done on Thursday afternoons and Sunday evenings.

So, 1500 km per month, or 18000 km per year. 52 Thursdays and 52 Sundays in most years - and roughly 170 km on each of those days. Always the same journey?

stripey said:
anko said:
...Please use the search function on this forum :lol:
????

Because Anko and I have had long discussions on the subject of patterns of use - though it would be difficult to phrase a "search" to identify them. In answer to your question, yes, always the same journey. My pattern of use is four or five miles most Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays plus a round trip of about 200 miles each Thursday to Sunday with no option to recharge between those days. Hence my PHEV generally gets charged twice per week - a full charge on Sunday that gets me through to Wednesday and a full charge that is saved over the weekend.

maby said:
stripey said:
anko said:
...Please use the search function on this forum :lol:
????

Because Anko and I have had long discussions on the subject of patterns of use - though it would be difficult to phrase a "search" to identify them. In answer to your question, yes, always the same journey. My pattern of use is four or five miles most Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays plus a round trip of about 200 miles each Thursday to Sunday with no option to recharge between those days. Hence my PHEV generally gets charged twice per week - a full charge on Sunday that gets me through to Wednesday and a full charge that is saved over the weekend.
Indeed. I thought 'everybody' knew about Maby's weekend trips ;) (which I do not have a problem with)

Back