Window closer/roll-up module?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moroland79

Hey guys,

Is anyone aware of a good automatic window roll-up module for the PHEV (esp. 2017 model)?
My 14yrs old Peugeot pulls up all windows when I click and hold the lock button on the key fob. In the past months I learned that Japanese cars don't do it by default, but for a Mazda 6 for example there is factory accessory that you can order along with the car or later. I expected something similar for the PHEV but my dealer informed me that there is none. There is something third party accessory they can order but it's unreliable and they don't recommend to install. Have some of you solved this problem before?

TIA,
Roland - a new PHEV owner from next week.

moroland79 said:
Hey guys,

Is anyone aware of a good automatic window roll-up module for the PHEV (esp. 2017 model)?
My 14yrs old Peugeot pulls up all windows when I click and hold the lock button on the key fob. In the past months I learned that Japanese cars don't do it by default, but for a Mazda 6 for example there is factory accessory that you can order along with the car or later. I expected something similar for the PHEV but my dealer informed me that there is none. There is something third party accessory they can order but it's unreliable and they don't recommend to install. Have some of you solved this problem before?

TIA,
Roland - a new PHEV owner from next week.

Actually there are Japanese vehicles with the window roll up module which comes as a standard option.
Most of the Honda vehicles come up with this option by default.
For an example-2016/2017 Honda Civic

I seem to remember someone posting here a couple of years ago that they had found a replacement key fob that could be configured to work with a PHEV and implements this - try some creative searching?

As others have said. I checked last yr when I bought the car as my citroen had one. No such option in Mitsubishi.

Back