Wales

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cymro

So hopefully next week my Black GX4hs will arrive. I've been promised the car before month end (as that's my companies financial year end :) )

Had mine (frost white GX3h) for a few weeks now, loving it. can regularly be seen in between swansea and llantwit major, but i know i'm not alone, enountered at least one black and one blue one along the same route, they are multiplying fast! :)

Picking up a 2015 GX4HS in Black from Pentraeth Mitsubishi on Thursday. Will be travelling between Llanbedrog and Bodelwyddan daily (if I can't avoid it!) :D

I drove Gxh4 on vacations in Spain. Enjoyed it! We had a long way from Malaga to Barcelona, had no any inconvenience/problems with the car, it was good to drive in mountains as well (regardless the size of the car). Was very happy with this trip in general (so was my family of 4). We really love Spain and were thinking about buying an apartment in Barcelona to rent it https://tranio.com/spain/catalonia/barcelona/apartments/, as the prices seemed inviting, but now after all these sad events in Barcelona I am not sure anymore.

Another Wales one here, in the middle this time. Picked up my 4h at the end of January, I've noticed two more in town as well (one pre-facelift, one 2017). There's a non-PHEV doing the rounds too.

Back