Annoying Rattle from Seat Belt Height Adjusters

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvMan

Hi

Received my Outlander 2017 4hs a couple of months ago and have put 3000 miles on it , and in the last few days I have noticed the Seatbelt height adjusters rattle like mad if the road is not super smooth. its so annoying as its right in your ear, when the car is so quiet its really noticeable.

is this common or particular to my car.
I just completed a 250 mile round trip and ended up banging bits of plastic which made no difference.

Let me know what you think? is it back to the dealer.
cheers
jon

yeah 2 months in and these start rattling, the plastics inside are so thin and scratch so easily,for instance the grey to cream side panel near the boot can be pushed and a massive gap created, my boot looks like its 10 years old. could never do that is my previous cars, I dread to think what it will be like in a few years.

Its such a shame as they have the potential to be a great car.

In my 2014 GX4h I'd say the quality of some of the interior trim is more Ford Transit than Audi that's for sure. I understand the 'facelift' models (2015onward?) have better quality trim. Maybe still not quite caught up with Audi yet though. I haven't got an Audi, I shouldn't think I could afford one. I'd be perfectly happy with an R8 - in metallic white please. My PHEV only has an intermittent dash buzzzzzzzz from around the passenger dash air vent. I wonder if Tesla suffer from any squeaks, rattles or buzzzzzzz noises in the cabin.

Back