2016 Phev user manual - online download available?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzybeans1975

So I bought a Mitusbishi Phev on Friday and we seem to be missing a manual. Just checking if there is anything available online. Can anyone help? Thank you

I've not seen anything that recent on-line. Someone had but the 2013/2014 model manual on a file server somewhere and posted the link on one of the forums of this site - a bit of searching should find it.

Lizzybeans1975 said:
So I bought a Mitusbishi Phev on Friday and we seem to be missing a manual. Just checking if there is anything available online. Can anyone help? Thank you

I've got the 2016 car and MMCS manuals in .pdf form. PM me with email address.

...and please stop starting sentences with 'so'. It's so irritating.

;-)

Jim B

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj1KAR_HSQjthvt-m8so0YeUugioqw

That's the manual and MMCS manual for the 2016 ('facelifted') model. The MMCS is only relevant if you've got the GX4h model and above.

So I reckon I might have started a couple of posts with 'So' before now. Maybe it's modern and relevant - something the young people can identify with. Oh hang on - I've just googled it - this particular affectation looks like it's bone of contention with a few other people too. What about 'Well' - I often start sentences - especially replies, with 'Well'. Seems to give it an informal, chatty edge.

If people consider 'so' or 'well' important enough to complain about they can't have much else to complain about!

Well, you're lucky you have time whilst us young'uns try and make enough to pay the sky high mortgage! :D

ChrisMiller

Thanks a lot for the pdf version :D Been looking for it for a while but only found old versions.

Don't get the car until December but I like to read :)

Looks like the MMCS manual is not the PHEV one. At least I don't see any PHEV information....

You're welcome, Hoski. When you get the car, it comes (or came in December 2015, but I don't believe anything has changed) with two thick manuals - one for the car and one for the MMCS (where fitted). I think the MMCS is essentially the same across the Outlander range (both PHEV and traditional ICE), which is why there's a separate manual for it. The PDF matches my printed manual.

Back