The showoff thread - post your Outlander here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maddogsetc said:
Sounds good to me - how about we start with the folding mirrors, then we'll move on to the others lol
In all seriousness, do you not get power mirrors at all? If yes I'd have thought it's more a software matter than hardware. If you just need a source of powered mirrors I'd be happy to try and get a GBP price for you.

In exchange I'd be very interested in getting a set of those black and chrome fog-light cowls... :mrgreen:

Here in AU, we don't get folding mirrors, nor LDW either. I was wondering the same thing, but I'll bet they didn't put the mechanism in there. I suppose the only way to test is to buy the switch and see if it works?

If it's not too much bother I'd love to know the close, purely for curiosity's sale than anything, I can't imagine that would he cheap..

I can check on the cowls and see where we end up? I'd be more interested in the wheels with the silver centres, but hey, beggars can't be choosers... Here all of our Aspires come with the same wheels I believe, and the other models are a completely different style which I don't like either. I must admit they are beginning to grow on me...

If the wheels are the main thing, surely a refurb company could spray them for you at a reasonable cost, or even just a body shop could mask them off and paint the centres silver (either entirely or keeping the polished sections).

jaapv said:
To start off:

IMG_20140718_0179.jpg

Nice clean ride you have there... Do you apply any wax or sealant on it?

Hi,

Finally had a clean car and a little sunshine so took a photo...

Click to enlarge

Kind regards,
Mark

david1972 said:
Very nice Mark. What tyre gel do you use? - I'm a fan of the Meguairs endurance gel :cool:

Hi David,

Sorry, I had a valeter do the car for me (waxed up ready for the winter) so I don't know the products he uses. I have used him for the past 8 years or so and he makes a pretty good job. Covers Sheffield and barnsley if anyone is interested.

I usually have it done every 6 months.

Kind regards,
Mark

Yeah, I actually like the black and so does my wife. I'm just really scared of scraping them on the gutters as this is the first car I have owned that has mag wheels.

The Outlander looks great in grey.

I went with blue because delivery was straight away. It would've been December before I could've got a grey one. I'm starting to wonder whether I should have waited.

I do like the blue too mate....SWMBO was given the colour choice. She wanted black originally, but as I wash polish and wax the cars managed to coax her away from that :lol:

Grey was our compromise :)

Have you got yours yet to be able to show us?

david1972 said:
I do like the blue too mate....SWMBO was given the colour choice. She wanted black originally, but as I wash polish and wax the cars managed to coax her away from that :lol:

Grey was our compromise :)

Have you got yours yet to be able to show us?

We're off on our hols tomorrow but I'll get some pics done when we get back.

Cheers

BeerHunter said:
Why do people bother to hide their numberplate in a internet picture? I can go down to any car park or road and get numberplate ID's.

Kev.

Have to say I do that too Kev....it's just prudent nowadays in these days of identity theft etc....why help them build a picture of you

david1972 said:
BeerHunter said:
Why do people bother to hide their numberplate in a internet picture? I can go down to any car park or road and get numberplate ID's.

Kev.

Have to say I do that too Kev....it's just prudent nowadays in these days of identity theft etc....why help them build a picture of you

I'm with beerhunter, apart from knowing you are in County Durham and that you drive a PHEV, that's it. Whereas if I walked past your house I would have your address and probably your name from the electoral roll - so do you keep the number plate covered up at home as well? :lol:

Back