Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Drive battery degradation. It just is not a problem IMHO
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:40 pm 

elm70 wrote:

I guess you notice this since you have the Vtec..........................

Here comes the member I specifically threw out the bait of this thread to and got him to bite. :D

You have been trolled. 8-)

The same member that other members have PMed me about.

The same member that never says "IMO" or "I think" just broad statements that put shit on the PHEV or its systems.

elm70 wrote:
This PHEV except for the selection of battery type (and/or battery management) ... it has been designed in a very reliable way

I call you out on that. What knowledge do you have on the "battery type (and/or battery management)" specifically? Could you share that with us?

elm70 wrote:

Unfortunately GS Yuasa is known for make Lead Acid Battery ... and not Lithium Batteries

If Mitsubishi would have used Panasonic as supplier for the Lithium Batteries .. our PHEV could have a full life as PHEV .. instead I expect many of our PHEV will become just hybrid , and not even a very efficient hybrid ...

Again, no "I think" or "in my opinion (IMO)" just broad statement about GS Yuasa's lithium batteries. Do you have some knowledge that you would like to share with us when you state that.

This troll (me) is calling you out to be a bullshitter unless you can provide us with some specific information to back up your statements.

This is all in my honest opinion. (IMHO)

I hope Jaav or some other moderator chucks me out so I do not have to read your crap again. 8-)

It is searing my eyes out. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:36 pm 

You have problems!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:37 pm 

If you guys insist on fighting I will close the thread down. Calling out is not encouraged on this forum; if you have a problem with a post hit the "report" button and let a moderator handle the issue.

Posts in bold green are made as a moderator. All other posts are just my private opinion as a member.

Instyle+ 2013
Titanium Grey
Off-white leather
Body kit
Protection kit
TPMS
Skidplates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 am 

As Trex has been away for a while he may not he not realise that elm70 is in Poland - I assume therefore English is not his first language - and we should also remember that aussies are famous for their blunt speaking. So a clash of cultures? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:20 am 

greendwarf wrote:
As Trex has been away for a while he may not he not realise that elm70 is in Poland - I assume therefore English is not his first language - and we should also remember that aussies are famous for their blunt speaking. So a clash of cultures? :roll:

Right, I'm not a native English speakers, nor I'm Polish

I have been born in EU, and lived in multiple EU countries, and spends months in differente places outside EU, like China, Guatemala, Cambodia. USA, etc

But unfortunately never been in Australia, due to my ex from Austria I did miss my free ticket to Sydney some time ago

Anyhow, I believe to have an understanding of different cultures, as well, I know well that educated people have similar values and behaviour all around the world, from Guatemala to Cambodia

Anyhow, I don't think I need English fron Oxford for understand the message from somebody using terms like troll and bullshitter

I believe people can have different idea and opinions, without the need to insult each other

In many cultures have different view and/or opinion is considered positive, since from a different prospective normally there is some valuable to discover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 am 

elm70 wrote:
Anyhow, I believe to have an understanding of different cultures, as well, I know well that educated people have similar values and behaviour all around the world, from Guatemala to Cambodia

Ah, but not necessarily Australia - you have presumably never come across the term "sledging". :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:54 pm 

greendwarf wrote:

Ah, but not necessarily Australia - you have presumably never come across the term "sledging". :lol:

Mr greendwarf Sir, ;)

How the bloody hell are you? :D

Is that the sledging you are talking about when we call you poms "whingers". Or you poms calling us "convicts" or living in the "outback". :lol:

Or, I see we won the Ashes back . When are you whinging poms going to learn how to play cricket? :mrgreen:

Seriously though, never try to bullshit an aussie. We can smell it a least a mile away I think. :lol:

If people have an opinion they should state that it is only their opinion or "I think .........". Any well educated person would I think. If they want to state otherwise they should have some hopefully peer reviewed "facts" to back up their statements.

But that is just what I think. ;)

Regards Trex.

ps You get your red PHEV yet?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 pm 

Welcome back Trex. Er, didn't we just win the one-day Test :lol:

No still stuck with my mobile fridge (white) PHEV - so still makes me a whinging pom, I suppose :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:01 pm 

greendwarf wrote:
Welcome back Trex. Er, didn't we just win the one-day Test :lol:

Touche. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:52 pm 

One day Test? No such animal.

I see you did win a coloured pyjama game, but let's not confuse that with Cricket.

1.5kW Solar, grid connected.