BMW 330e

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trades46

I think it is a nice overall PHEV sedan. You get the good traditional looks, quality, tech, performance & handling of a BMW 3 series + ability to plug in. Sure the 7.6 kW battery & 23km range is kind of poor, but it still is a greener alternative to a diesel & even when operating on gas-hybrid mode you Civic-like MPG while being a peppy car to drive.

I only kind of wished it was cheaper - the price premium from the 330i is kind of steep (it cost even more than the 340i) & lack of xDrive also limits appeal. BMW have dropped multiple hints of the F30 replacement getting a BEV 3 series based off experience from the BMW i, so that would be an exciting prospect given how good the i3 is.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

If the ev range isnt enough for you just wait, I think bmw will be replacing this with a better range phev shortly, the new tests will push this.

robdickinson said:
If the ev range isnt enough for you just wait, I think bmw will be replacing this with a better range phev shortly, the new tests will push this.
Mitsubishi is said to be preparing some interesting announcement next year ;)

Back