Physical (if not, PDF) manuals for Outlander 2018 'TOP'

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnsxxx09

Hi

I'm an ex-pat living in Germany and I just sold my Lexus RX400h and got my "Outlander TOP" a couple of weeks ago.

I got the user manuals in German and, despite asking, it seems that the garage is unable (or unwilling) to get me English versions.

I can find the Owners Manual online as a PDF but not the MMCS manual - ideally I want a hard copy so I can flick through it at my leisure without needing a screen but a backup would be to also find the MMCS manual as PDF as well.

The product codes for the German versions are written on the back page and binding:
User Manual - OGGG18E1
MMCS - OMCG17E1
As much as I search, I cannot find the codes for the English versions, replacing the G for E doesn't work either.
I found somewhere online where I can buy OMCG17E1, in German for EUR 12, but I have that already - if I can get the code then maybe they sell the English one too.

Does anyone know the equivalent codes for the English manuals? (on the back/binding of the hard copy).
Does anyone know where I can buy a hard copy of the English manuals?
Does anyone know where I can find a PDF of the MMCS manual?

thanks!

Chris
-=-=-

PS -On my old car I could click on the map and where there was a traffic warning it would tell me what caused the traffic jam and how long it was - I cannot see how to get that working on the Outlander so I need the manual to figure it out (it's easier in your native language).

1. Owner since 22/6/2018
2. Outlander 2018 TOP
3. N/a
4. Commuting 38kms each way on battery only
5. Frankfurt aM, Germany (ex-pat from Wirral)
6. I.T.
7. No experience of PHEV before but RX400h from 2012-2018 as inspiration

Here's the MMCS manual for my model:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aj1KAR_HSQjthc4hbbD2eIlspBC8oQ
It's possible there are differences with your model - if it uses Apple Carplay/Android Auto, major differences! I'm not aware of the ability to get information on where and how traffic delays are arising. If this is indeed possible, it would be very useful :)

That's great! Many thanks - it is the right model, just what I need. :)

For the hard-copy, does anyone know the code on the side/back of the paper copy? and if it is possible to order them somewhere?
(I don't always have/want a screen at hand).

Thanks again

Chris
-=-=

Back