Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bought one
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:05 pm 

Many thanks for the responses. They helped me with my decision this weekend and I came home with a Rally Red SEL.

Tried the Honda Clarity first and wasn't sure the seats would work for me on a long trip. Chevy Volt was next, comfortable and I liked it better than Honda. But seemed a little short on features for the money.

Last was the Outlander. I liked the looks, nice interior, and felt seats were comfortable. Seemed like a great value for the money. Got on and off the freeway couple times and was pleased with ability to merge into fast moving traffic. I was sold.

Post subject: Re: Bought one
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 pm 

Congratulations on your purchase, Glenn. You bought the twin to mine, Rally Red SEL. I felt that the extras available on the GT model were not worth the extra cost, and found the SEL to be very well equipped. The other 2 you tried are not all wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, and have far less cargo capacity. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.

Post subject: Re: Bought one
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:15 pm 

glennbtw wrote:
Many thanks for the responses. They helped me with my decision this weekend and I came home with a Rally Red SEL.

Tried the Honda Clarity first and wasn't sure the seats would work for me on a long trip. Chevy Volt was next, comfortable and I liked it better than Honda. But seemed a little short on features for the money.

Last was the Outlander. I liked the looks, nice interior, and felt seats were comfortable. Seemed like a great value for the money. Got on and off the freeway couple times and was pleased with ability to merge into fast moving traffic. I was sold.

Cool! Congrats. I need to schedule a test drive- I think I will try Saturday.