Comfort Washer?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jponline

Anyone know what the "Comfort Washer" setting controls on the vehicle? Can turn it on or off, but no idea what it actually does

I found this - Google is your friend!

The windscreen washer can be operated with the ignition switch in the “ON” or “ACC” position.

The washer fluid will be sprayed onto the windscreen by pulling the lever towards you.

When the wipers are not in operation or in intermittent operation, by pulling the lever towards you, the wipers will operate several times while the washer fluid is being sprayed. Instruments and controls Except vehicles for Russia and Ukraine, then about 6 seconds later, wipers operate once more.

On vehicles equipped with a headlamp washer, while the headlamps are on, the headlamp washer will operate once together with the windscreen washer.

Also, except for vehicles for Russia and Ukraine, by releasing the lever soon after pulling it towards you, the washer fluids will be sprayed several times while the wipers are operating several times.

(Comfort washer) Then about 6 seconds later, wipers operate once more.

Comfort washer will stop operating with any operation of the lever.

Odd since they also have a wiper setting delay in other places in the settings.
I guess it is duplicative then.
I'll see if the settings actually do the same thing and report back

Back