Early delivery

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chindley

My Gx3h was due to be delivered around mid October, just had an email from the leasing company saying it is at the dealer and can have it next week :mrgreen:
On a separate note, I've had a Nissan Leaf on a 5 day test drive as well and absolutely love it as a second vehicle.

Nice one! I have also received a call from my lease company today to say that the car is at Portbury and will be with the dealership in the next week and that I can take delivery on 30/9. Fingers crossed!

good for you chindley and Tristar500, the wait is well worth it, you'll love the PHEV. I remember the last week is agony, hang in there, its nearly yours! Looking forward to seeing the pics once you've sorted out the App, MMCS etc etc!

Must have been a load confirmed today. Just got the same with a 30/9 delivery. And got charge master coming round tomorrow too :)

When I enquired couple of days back I was told that my car would be ready at the gate on 19th and hopefully be ready for collection on the 20th. I just got a call from the dealership saying that the car has already arrived :eek: - though I would still be collecting it only on 20th! Counting the days...

Back