Broken MMCS

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

From one moment to the other, the touch-screen on the MMCS died, making is unusable. The strange thing is that it still reacts to a tap fron time to time, but with random results. The dealer is going to consult with Mitsubishi on Monday. My diagnosis is a dead digitizer.

Update: Not broken, but all buttons have shifted upwards by 5 cm. :?: :?: The dealer is going to do a software reinstall next week.

Got one here that regularly freezes when driving. Nothing unfreezes it except power cycling the vehicle, i.e. stop, power to off, power back on again and it works. Was reported to selling dealer at 1st service, but they didn't want to look at it. Reported to a different dealer in readiness for the 2nd service the week after next, but they don't want to know either, and have referred me back to the first dealer.

My dealer gave me a temporary replacement unit for my holiday. Slightly different, a newer model, I like my original one better ; and has Mitsubishi repair mine meanwhile. They will swop them over after I return.

Back