FOR SALE - Muddys 2016 (66) Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GX4h

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddywheels

Moderator - I hope this is ok but please let me know if not

In a moment of madness I bought a Motorhome last week and a Fiat 500C (already converted for towing behind the Motorhome) that was just too good to miss :oops:

So although I really really like the Mitsy and it's never put a foot wrong I am reluctantly offering it for sale if anyone interested - I just can't justify 3 vehicles however cheap/reliable the Mitsy is to run :cry:

It's chucking it down and dirty so here are some pics I made earlier but I will update ASAP

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

One Owner - ME!
Registered Sep 2016 (66)
Free VED
FMSH
Mitsubishi warranty to Sep 2021
Batteries warranty to Sep 2024
26.5k miles
Free service Sep 2019
Genuine Mitsy rubber mats
Detachable towbar with dedicated 7 pin elec (fitted for small garden trailer not caravan)
Spare set of 4 summer tyres
Spare set of genuine Mitsy Alloys with Conti sport winter contacts
Roof bars with storage bag
80 MPG average since Sep 2016
£1 per full charge from empty (gives 20-25 mile range)
Charging cable with bag for public charging

This would be £41k+ new before you add the towbar, winter wheels, roof bars etc and £455 pa VED

Cheapest similar on Autotrader are £21500+ without the £2k of accesories I am offering so this seems a fair asking price considering the remaining warranty and extras

It is in excellent condition as only myself and Mrs Muddy have used it - we do have a small Westie but she has always been in fabric crate so no pet damage/smell also non smokers so no tobacco smell

There is a scuff on the rear bumper I can sort or leave for buyer to sort - I was quoted £100 for smart repair

Reliability has been 100%, Mitsubishi Selling Dealer has been superb although admittedly I haven't needed much assistance from them :lol:

I am in East Yorkshire but willing to discuss delivering/meeting elsewhere as I can attach the Fiat and drive it back :mrgreen:

I'm sure I've missed things so any questions please ask away

I got a better than expected trade in value on my 16reg, similar mileage to yours, when I swapped for a 19MY recently. I'm guessing there's a healthy market for clean low mileage examples.

Had a reasonable offer from Mitsubishi dealer because having free ved they are sought after so if no interest in next 24 hours I'm letting them have it Friday and they can add a few £1000 to their profits :(

If this happens I will be selling the accessories seperatly :?

Hello Muddy

SWMBO and I are collecting a very very similar car this weekend, (same month of registration, same spec, same colour) having put down a deposit two weeks ago. The price we are paying is similar to what you are asking.

If no-one steps forward and you end up selling the extras separately I would be interested in the roof bars

I am looking forward to joining the motoring future! :D

All the best
Nick

NOW SOLD TO DEALER

I'm no longer part of the ECO revolution and not sure I will be rushing back :(

The PHEV has been fantastic but if I buy another same spec I will have to pay £455 pa VED :shock:

My brand new Euro 6 Diesel Motorhome VED is £260 pa and the Fiat 500c petrol I'm towing behind the Motorhome is £30 pa - it makes no sense :roll:

Add to this the lack of available charging points in York now because people working hog them all day I no longer feel pulled towards ownership - I have done a couple of 100 miles today in the Fiat convertible and averaged 50 mpg - it's not as comfortable but definitely cheaper to run and less hassle looking for chargers :?

Back