Bluetooth stopped taking calls

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drout

My Bluetooth has stopped sending calls to the speakers, despite the phone showing that option as selected.

I’ve removed and re added the phone to the car, done a hard reboot of the phone, tried another phone and an android phone, same problem with all three phones so it’s definitely the car.

It pairs fine, loads up the history and the phone book, makes and receives calls, just will not activate the cars speakers.

Any ideas?

Hi Drout - a bit of a long shot but I had issues with my TV in that when I sent footage to it, the sound didn't come up. Eventually, I worked out that the TV had connected to an external speaker, so the sound was coming out there!

So, have you tried moving your car away from the house just in case the sound is connected elsewhere?

Also, going back to basics, is the sound in the car turned up and not on 'mute'? The sound settings can be set for different volumes for different modes so you will have to check the sound for calls is up.

Sorry if I'm teaching granny to suck eggs but sometimes it's the simplest of solutions that works!

Cheers

Bloggsy

Agree with bloggsy - try turning up the volume on the car speakers. Worked for me when I had the same problem. :idea:

Turns out I’m a complete idiot! Checked and double checked everything- except the volume!

Back