Charging point at the office

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone,

I have the free bt charging point installed at home and all well and good it is. I do have one small issue, I want to be able to charge at work (my own shop) and so I need to set up a charging point. The benefit being any power I use at work I can claim the vat back on, and it's tax deductable too. As opposed to home where I have to pay for the power I use out of drawings. So can anyone suggest a cheap charging point that I can get installed at work?? IF it costs too much then it will take forever to pay back so cheap is the way to go...

There were stories that the OLEV scheme would be covering SME's in the near future. I'm using a standard 3 pin socket in the meantime. On the basis that I'm usually in the office for more than 5 hours at a time it's not a great hardship, especially as I usually arrive with a bit of charge to spare.

Here you go: http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=573&p=5106&hilit=olev#p5106

Back