REVERSING CAMERA NO SOUND

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougs442

I got my PHEV GX4HS last Tuesday. The reversing beepers worked initially with the camera but now they have stopped.

Does anyone have any ideas how to switch them back on ?

thanks

dougs442 said:
I got my PHEV GX4HS last Tuesday. The reversing beepers worked initially with the camera but now they have stopped.

thanks

Pretty sure there aren't any reversing sensors on the GX4Hs unless you've had them fitted as an option in addition to the camera!

DrSlackBladder said:
dougs442 said:

thanks

Pretty sure there aren't any reversing sensors on the GX4Hs unless you've had them fitted as an option in addition to the camera!

They beepers were on over the first few days and now nothing.

Well the reversing sensors/beepers are definitely an extra cost option if you the 4H or 4HS with the camera fitted - did you pay extra for them.I am thinking that the beeps you heard might have been one of the other beeping systems that the PHEV seems to have plenty of.

CJ

CJ1045 said:
Well the reversing sensors/beepers are definitely an extra cost option if you the 4H or 4HS with the camera fitted - did you pay extra for them.I am thinking that the beeps you heard might have been one of the other beeping systems that the PHEV seems to have plenty of.

CJ

The thing is it was the beepers in relation to the cameras i was hearing as one of my colleagues was in the car and he had commented that the reversing beepers had stopped working on his wifes leaf. Only optional extras were front parking sensors (still waiting to be dealer fitted as on back order) and protection pack.

Yes everything has buzzers but great car.

Nor mine - which is why I reversed into a shopping trolley on the second day of ownership. I wasn't used to looking at a reversing camera, and obviously never had any beeps to listen to!!! :oops:

Regulo said:
Nor mine - which is why I reversed into a shopping trolley on the second day of ownership. I wasn't used to looking at a reversing camera, and obviously never had any beeps to listen to!!! :oops:

I love my reversing camera - never had one before and it is the best feature of the car! I wish they would offer a rear-view camera as well for normal driving.

Same as maby - I love my reversing camera having not used it before. But, I wish it was in the centre rather than a little off-centre as my garage width is quite snug for the car and I need to be extra careful while reversing into it.

dougs442 said:
must have been dreaming lol.

I will ask the dealer when i get my front sensors fitted in 2 weeks

Don't worry - by all accounts the front sensors will give you more than enough beeps to make up for the missing ones from the reversing camera! :D

praveenshere said:
I wish it was in the centre rather than a little off-centre as my garage width is quite snug for the car and I need to be extra careful while reversing into it.

It is possible to edit the guide line positions on the reversing camera display from the hidden screen of the MMCS

Back