"Fasten your seatbelt" sound

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uno78

There is a sound that is played in the car that i can´t figure out what is for/warning about. I sounds like the same as when on an air plane and the "fasten your seatbelt" sound goes on/off.
It´s gone off a few time when drive in low land Stavanger, but when dring up and down to the cabin it´s almost constant.
I don´t see any warning lights, and I don´t feel the car any diffent. But wtf is that noise?

Anyone got a clue, much appreciated if you educate me on this :)

jaapv said:
Sharp turn ahead warning.

Is that for certain or are you guessing? I will have to pay attention to it in what areas/situations it does go off. And, do you know if there is a way to turn it off? Very annoying and it disturbs the kids when sleeping sometimes... Or at least it would be nice to turn the volume down on all the warning sounds...

cheers!

For sure. Driving a mountain pass with a series of hairpins is a merry carillon. :mrgreen: IIRC you can switch it off in the navigation settings menu.

Hi,

I have been wondering about that sound for a month now - thanks for enlightening my mind :D !!

Krouebi

Back