Driving Abroad

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmiths22

Hi all

I've looked everywhere and just cant find an answer to what should be a very simple question.

I have a 2016 (66 plate) Phev GX 4H which I believe has LED headlights ?

I am travelling to Spain and have been informed that I need to fit headlight deflectors for driving on the Right.

This is where it gets confusing, I have also been told that you cant fit deflectors to LED headlights and that its not necessary on this type of headlight. I've also been told that there "May" be a setting or something on the car itself to flip it into RH driving. I cant find one.

Can anyone offer any help as I'm totally stumped. I've looked in the manual as well and cant find anything in there, also cant find anything on the onscreen settings screen on the nav.

Thanks in advance

Smithy

I've used my RHD many times in Europe and never fitted deflectors and never had anyone coming the other way flash to indicate that my lights are a problem to them. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe have a set of stick on ones in the glovebox (along with your spare bulbs, hi vis vests etc) in case the cops get enthusiastic.

Back