Fair Price for a 2017 GX4H

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinspiteri

Hi Folks, after 4 years and 51000 Miles, am having half a thought of going Atto and selling my PHEV. It's a MY17 GX4H, never crashed and with 70% on the battery, pre DBCAM.

What are the going rates at the moment?.

Cheers!

Justin

If you drive it a bit more, get to 60%, and have Mitsubishi replace your battery through warranty, you will definitely get a lot more money.

Prices in the UK depend on the location as well. Areas near major cities, especially London, seem to be higher, while prices in remote areas where more driving is usually needed, like Wales, Scotland, etc., seem to have prices that are up to 2,000 pounds less.

Realistically, it's probably about 13,000 - 15,000 pounds.

Thank you NRayanov! I'm actually thinking about that. Mitsubishi asked me to take it in for a free battery test / DBCAM. I think i'll hold out another 6 months to get it down to 67% ish, and then get the battery changed for free. The thing is, if i get the battery changed, I'll probably end up keeping it, as besides the poor range it has now, I just love this car! Atto 3 seems to be very sensible, but its a bit of an unkown brand of course.

The DBCam would get you back between 5 and 10%, usually about 8%. If, after the procedure, the car is above 70%, you will have to pay pay for the DBCAM, and you will NOT get a new battery. Hence, drive until the SOH is about 60% or go like a month before the warranty expires.

If you drive it a bit more, get to 60%, and have Mitsubishi replace your battery through warranty, you will definitely get a lot more money.

Prices in the UK depend on the location as well. Areas near major cities, especially London, seem to be higher, while prices in remote areas where more driving is usually needed, like Wales, Scotland, etc., seem to have prices that are up to 2,000 pounds less.

Realistically, it's probably about 13,000 - 15,000 pounds.
How do I find out what my battery life is at ? I have a 2016 model, love the car but am terrified at the thought of having to put a new battery in

I use the watch dog app from Google Play store. Gives me the same Information as the dealership would get. My battery soc is at 71,5% now down from 73.5 in the summer. You will have to purchase a device called VGate Icar Pro Elm327 V2.3 OBD2 Car diagnostics plug-in. Hope this helps.

How do I find out what my battery life is at ? I have a 2016 model, love the car but am terrified at the thought of having to put a new battery in
That's the scary part of owning an Outie I guess. I'm averaging a 6-7% yearly loss on the PHEV. Enough to get the battery replaced before the 8 year warranty expires, an out of warranty replacement isn't worth it though, I've ben quoted 12000 eur excl labor for a 12kwh battery.

That's the scary part of owning an Outie I guess. I'm averaging a 6-7% yearly loss on the PHEV. Enough to get the battery replaced before the 8 year warranty expires, an out of warranty replacement isn't worth it though, I've ben quoted 12000 eur excl labor for a 12kwh battery.
To put that in perspective, I've lost 1% of battery for every 1000 miles driven on pure electric.

I
Im just wondering how much my Mitsubishi dealership is going to charge me for an bmu & dbcam reset here in the UK, I would appreciate anyone on here who has had this procedure done here in the UK to tell me how much they charged. It would be interesting to see how much battery capacity they managed to recover.

Back