Why am I suddenly receiving Forum Activity Updates after years of silence?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xiansheng100

I have been a member of this forum since about 2015, but for the last few years have heard nothing from it. What has changed? My original login doesn't work, but somehow I seem to have become a new member. How can I delete the membership(s) I have an not receive activity update emails?

The forum software has been upgraded.

As part of this, I suspect that many things that were not working previously, are working again now.

Please note, I don't have any extra information, I'm just responding to what I can see.

NB. I don't have any method for deleting members, that's an administrator function.

I think this will help with the activity of the forum, and also, some people who are no longer active will probably come out of silence and ask their account to be deactivated/deleted. It's a win/win.

You need to use "contact us" to have your account deleted, from the terms and rooles page:
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

The link is also at the bottom of the website page.

Back