Loose phone connection when Spotify is running

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowstar

When I get an incoming call (while streaming music from Spotify) and answer it with the handsfree button, my connection comes and goes which makes the handsfree feature totally useless. This does not occur if Spotify is off. Then the handsfree works just fine. Not the most complex test-case I would say which makes me hope it is a set-up-issue rather than a software-malfunction.

Anyone who have noticed the same or someone who even have a workaround to suggest?

My iOS version is8.2 (12D508) on a iphone 6+.

snowstar said:
When I get an incoming call (while streaming music from Spotify) and answer it with the handsfree button, my connection comes and goes which makes the handsfree feature totally useless. This does not occur if Spotify is off. Then the handsfree works just fine. Not the most complex test-case I would say which makes me hope it is a set-up-issue rather than a software-malfunction.

Anyone who have noticed the same or someone who even have a workaround to suggest?

This may sound weird, but have you tried it with the wi-fi turned off? This is the major factor in dodgy randomly connecting hands free...

BeeJay said:
snowstar said:

This may sound weird, but have you tried it with the wi-fi turned off? This is the major factor in dodgy randomly connecting hands free...

Hi,

Yes, having wi-fi switched on seam to be the root cause of the problem, and streaming music had probably nothing to do with it at all.

Thanks for the advice!

I use Spotify and the app is a buggy piece of crap, always causing problems. I’d get rid of it if I wasn’t so lazy......

Back