PHEV remote Heating

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzenator

Hi Guys

I have my phev set up to remote heat so that the car is toasty when I get in it in the morning. Everything has been working fine until the clocks changed. I had to change the time on the MMCS via the daylight saving time option set to off.
Surprisingly, the car does not heat itself any more as per the time. I have it set to go off at 06:30 in the morning but the heating goes off at 5:30 in the morning despite the time being 6:30 on the MMCS. I did not have this problem last year so don't know what new gremlins have infested it now.
Any suggestions?
Cheers

Mine did this too. I don't think I could make it work at all. But it was serviced shortly afterwards and they somehow fixed it. Maybe cancel/clear everything from it, then re-boot system and try again inputting the desired times? Other than that ask your dealer. Not sure if all the stuff on this forum about the phone ap v the MMCS messing stuff up is true or not. My main dealer seemed to think it wasn't.

Back