IPhone 4s and pickup button not working!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panosdl

Hi!
Is there anyone out there who has the same problem as me?
I can't use the pickup button to answer a call with my iPhone 4s.

It's paired and when I call from the phone it works, and even hanging up a call works, but NOT answering.
I have tried to delete the phone and pair it again, but no difference.

Anyone that have a solution or the same problem?

Best regards!

//Patrik

I'm tempted to suggest buying an Android phone, but I guess that is not an acceptable option?

maby said:
I'm tempted to suggest buying an Android phone, but I guess that is not an acceptable option?

I'm sure he'd rather sell the car...

One thing I've noticed is that if I change the device while on a call (so from car, to speaker or headset) it remembers the last option, and will generally go to it. I'm sure you have, but have you tried going from iPhone back to the car when on a call and seeing if that works then? I had an issue yesterday where the call got lost in the ether., after I was already on the phone and then I hopped in to the car. It wasn't on the car, nor the phone for a bit, but I played with it long enough and got it sorted eventually. It was my usual fixing scenario where I just kept stabbing buttons till it got me what I wanted.

Hi!
I'm not "religious" about Apple products, I just want to know the best solution.
If it's to buy a Android phone, lets do that.
I'm gonna have to buy a new phone soon anyway.

What IS the best solution for phonefunction, media and more via bluetooth?

Thanks!

//Patrik

My 4s works fine. What version of ios are you running? I'm a bit of a Luddite so still on ios5 I think :oops:

panosdl said:
Hi!
I'm not "religious" about Apple products, I just want to know the best solution.
If it's to buy a Android phone, lets do that.
I'm gonna have to buy a new phone soon anyway.

What IS the best solution for phonefunction, media and more via bluetooth?

Thanks!

//Patrik

Have you tried to unpaid and re-pair it? That might help?

Back