P0A84 Hybrid /EV Battery pack cooling fan 1 control circuit

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kboczek

So wondering if anyone else has gotten this code? This is second time. First was before the ecm recall. So i charge using L2 evse Juicebox pro40. I happened to be outside and it hit -18c and during the maintenance top up charge the ev blower comes on.. The morning after was when the engine light came on with the code. I didn't notice if the blower was working or not and wasn't able to go out during the notification that charging started but during the active code the battery and fuel range are dashed and the 120v power is not available for use.

Im thinking condensation is an issue in the blower or relay. My mechanic was saying on other customer had the issue and the higher ups are dealing with the issue and will give a TSB about it shortly but its looking like its simular to the fuel relay freeze up the regular Outys had last year.

Not many people here went out and bought a level 2 charger as they just use the supplied oem so likely in L1 the blower doesn't operate as the current is much lower and won't produce the heat.

Back