Mpg settings

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm trying to work out if it should be possible to view my ave mpg for all journeys since a physical reset?.
Regardless of what settings i try it seems to reset each journey and the handbook makes no sense.

On the multi function screen i have it set to 'm' per 6-18 but in the mmcs eco settings there is always an orange light on the reset, if I click 'no' to remove it it does go but is orange again when I restart and the mpg is only ever for the current journey.

Secondly....should the rear usb work as a charger when the front sub is in use? I get a sub error on the mmcs everyone 2 phones are plugged in.

Ta

allplayandnowork said:
Hi, I'm trying to work out if it should be possible to view my ave mpg for all journeys since a physical reset?.
Regardless of what settings i try it seems to reset each journey and the handbook makes no sense.

On the multi function screen i have it set to 'm' per 6-18 but in the mmcs eco settings there is always an orange light on the reset, if I click 'no' to remove it it does go but is orange again when I restart and the mpg is only ever for the current journey.

Secondly....should the rear usb work as a charger when the front sub is in use? I get a sub error on the mmcs everyone 2 phones are plugged in.

Ta

When you select MANUAL it will show you the fuel consumption since the last reset (which may well be since the car was delivered), in auto it resets every 4 hours.

Back