Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum
https://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/

Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)
https://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4533
Page 6 of 7

Author:  obiuquido144 [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Pro tip: before reset make sure you back up your BMU data for a potential restore using special function 'Write learned value (change ECU) - Learning value Read & save". This creates a LNDxxxxx.log file in C:\MUT3_SE\Temp\LNDDATA directory. The backup, to my knowledge, contains more information than the two values that can be written using the manual fallback procedure (Sum total time, i.e. battery secular age, and Chrg&dischrg integrated current, i.e. cycles - which is incorrectly referred to as "Travel distanceā€ in the menu).

Once you do that can you please PM me and generously send me your backup :oops: :lol:

Regarding my comment about DBCAM slots, I've since learned from the documentation that the newest measurement always takes the top position, pushing all others down, i.e. there is no risk of running out of data slots.

Author:  kolyandex [ Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Hello all. I'm an author of this driver. If you have a questions - welcome. :shock:

Author:  Darkflow [ Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

kolyandex wrote:
Hello all. I'm an author of this driver. If you have a questions - welcome. :shock:


Hello. Thanks for your work on the driver and for making it available.

Do you have a recommendation for which J2534 cable to get? I was planning on a generic $10 - $15 one from AliExpress.

Author:  kolyandex [ Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Darkflow wrote:
Do you have a recommendation for which J2534 cable to get? I was planning on a generic $10 - $15 one from AliExpress.


For simple operation Mini-VCI works well. For harder (writing variant coding) - Tactrix Openport 2.0 preferred.

Author:  michael8554 [ Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Hi Nikolay

There are three "Driver J2534 Pass-Thru" on your link.

8000, 3000, and 1000 Rouble.

Which one is required for the Triple Procedure please?

I have managed to reset with the Diode Method, but would like to do it again "correctly"

Author:  ScottyDont [ Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

kolyandex wrote:
Darkflow wrote:
Do you have a recommendation for which J2534 cable to get? I was planning on a generic $10 - $15 one from AliExpress.


For simple operation Mini-VCI works well. For harder (writing variant coding) - Tactrix Openport 2.0 preferred.



That's great news, I already have a tactrix to flash my RX8 ecu.

Author:  Mitch [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

I can confirm, the driver is working perfect!
Also I can confirm, with a Mini VCI you are able to read all values and do some simple task like DBCAM, but no coding.

Author:  kolyandex [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

michael8554 wrote:
Hi Nikolay

There are three "Driver J2534 Pass-Thru" on your link.

8000, 3000, and 1000 Rouble.

Which one is required for the Triple Procedure please?

I have managed to reset with the Diode Method, but would like to do it again "correctly"

For this Mini-VCI and 3000 ruble driver is enough.

Author:  michael8554 [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Thankyou.

I will order the drivers when I get the mini VCI and get it checked out as good.

Author:  ScottyDont [ Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Triple Procedure & Setup (Costs around 80USD)

Ordered the driver and Nikolay responded very quickly. I have only read the BMU data so far but there has been no compatibility issues with a genuine tactrix openport 2.0 and x64 windows 10.

Page 6 of 7 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/