Remote Climate Control

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickHoh

Hello,
I’m new to the site so sorry if this is a repeat question.
I use the remote climate control setting in the car to heat the car on cold mornings (UK)
When the clocks went back the other week this failed. Of course I adjusted the time settings to GMT (summertime and RDS set to off).
With the correct time showing the heater is still not working. I’ve reset the remote climate control and tried new settings at various times of the day but still no joy.
Any ideas? It’s got me stumped :?
Thanks in advance.
Mick

If the timer does an automatic update (from GPS or another service) and only synchronises at midnight, it would mean that you'd need to wait an extra day before the adjustment takes place.

Mickhoh, if you haven't found the solution yet I might be able to help. It took me two winter changeovers to realise my timer sticks to British Summer Time, regardless of what the dashboard clock says and regardless of the time of year. So if I want my heater to come on at 7.00am on a winter morning, I have to set it for 8.00am.

Back