Need to run a 12v feed from engine bay to cabin

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raiders

Anyone managed to run a feed from under the bonnet to the cabin successfully ? Can't seem to find any easy access ? Also does anyone know how the lower switches come out , ie heated steering wheel and heated screen switch ?
2019 my
Cheers

Just tap it off the cigarette lighter supply, that's what I used when I installed my CB radio, its not the easiest to get to but
save lots of time and effort trying to locate 12v elsewhere. It comes on as soon as you power up, and off when you power vehicle off, so ideal !!
Andy

Hi Andy , was looking to run a feed in from the under bonnet fuse box as that's where the heated front window relay is , I want to put a separate switch in so I can use the screen when above 5 degrees.
Cheers

Hi Raiders,

LOL we don't have the use for a screen heater, especially down under in the tropics.

Not 100% sure what you are trying to achieve, do you want to be able to manually control that
relay from the cabin ?

I did look for an entry point for the CB antenna cable, deliberated on many methods, couldn't even
squeeze the cable thru an existing grommet, in the end just drilled a hole in the firewall and sealed it.

A :)

Back