Any hidden menus in the new SDA Screens?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aenertia

The new SDA 8 Inch system in the MY20 model is pretty horribly setup regarding ergonomics. Lots of scrolling single line text lists for selecting things which make it downright dangerous IMNSHO.

Am wondering if there is any hidden menu; ideally the following changes would make it less of a hassle.

* Changing startup screen to preset (i.e energy monitor)
* Changing text based menu lists back to icons
* Real volume control knob

Also wondering what the back input looks like - if there are any additional connectors etc on the back side of the unit. If anyone has pictures that would be great.

aenertia said:
The new SDA 8 Inch system in the MY20 model is pretty horribly setup regarding ergonomics. Lots of scrolling single line text lists for selecting things which make it downright dangerous IMNSHO.

Am wondering if there is any hidden menu; ideally the following changes would make it less of a hassle.

* Changing startup screen to preset (i.e energy monitor)
* Changing text based menu lists back to icons
* Real volume control knob

Also wondering what the back input looks like - if there are any additional connectors etc on the back side of the unit. If anyone has pictures that would be great.

No additional connectors on the rear i can confirm, And text based menu is all thats available.

Here, i getin hiden service menu. But this is hiden service menu Dealer Mode. I dont see setting hdmi or clock or destination.

Attachments

• 0A8F0CCC-BBC3-4242-8A69-BD75B59123A2.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 134
NokiaN9x said:
Here, i getin hiden service menu. But this is hiden service menu Dealer Mode. I dont see setting hdmi or clock or destination.
How do you enter into Dealer Mode?

Back