NE Scotland - 4 factory tyres going cheap!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerHunter

Sadly, I no longer have my PHEV :(
When it went, it was wearing winter boots and as such I have a full set of the factory 225/55 R 18 98H Toyo R37 tires stored in the shed with less than 1,000 miles on them.

I measured the exact tread depth this morning with a vernier calliper and all 4 have well over 7.3mm inside, middle and outer. So, as you can see, these are all but brand new!

New price from the cheapest internet sites seem to be £85-£90 a corner (£340=£360 for the set) and I would be willing to sell the 4 for £150 if collected.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Kev.

Hi

Yes the tyres were bought by me. They are now up for sale again, I bought them from the original seller and stored them in my garage for future use but my PHEV is now going so do not need them anymore.

Tyres are now in Edinburgh but could deliver within reasonable distance. Will accept original sale price of £150.00

Regards
Keith

KJM said:
Hi

Yes the tyres were bought by me. They are now up for sale again, I bought them from the original seller and stored them in my garage for future use but my PHEV is now going so do not need them anymore.

Tyres are now in Edinburgh but could deliver within reasonable distance. Will accept original sale price of £150.00

Regards
Keith

PM'd you!

Back