remote control 2 aapp car reset

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen

I am the proud owner of a new 2017 PHEV. I am struggling to register my Samsung Galaxy 6 with the remote app. I initially tried the remote control 1 app and got confused. This app now deleted. Now using the remote control 2 app as directed and after some struggling with my Samsung I managed to work out what to do and sync my wife's iPhone. However when trying to sync my own Samsung each time registration fails stating possible causes as either power switch not in ACC position, vehicle is communicating another smartphone, 10 minutes have elapsed in registration mode or wrong password entered. I'm convinced only possible cause is still communicating with my wife's phone yet I have now deleted the app from her phone as only really need app on my phone.

Is there any way to reset the car back to factory settings so I can start again or delete my wife's phone from the car?

Thanks in advance.

Need. To deregister your mobile then reset your mo ile . It sbould work

Have a look here

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2388

There are some password problems with andriod. If I remember right you shall not tap in the password.

BR//Per-Anders

Back