Scotland

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Yes just outside Glasgow. Haven't seen any others yet, but you have to look pretty closely to identify them (unless it's blue like mine :D )

I'm from Ayrshire and get back home to see friends and family about 8 or 9 times a year, so hopefully I still count, despite bein in exile.

I'm up and down the 74 plenty, so geez a honk.

Hi

South West Scotland, trips down M6, always seems to be uphill, then same on the way back??

3 weeks, now good average MPG for local trips, getting home charge point tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Got free Ecotricity card in the post, could do with some more points though.

Cheers

Chris

Atlantic Grey coming to Lenzie just outside Glasgow soon. Charge point fitted today so getting excited!

I make that 3 current and 3 pending. Where are you from ferris72? And BeerHunter? Have to fix up a meet some time. Maybe after independence :lol: :lol:

Stu said:
I'm from Ayrshire and get back home to see friends and family about 8 or 9 times a year, so hopefully I still count, despite bein in exile.

I'm up and down the 74 plenty, so geez a honk.

Stu - do I need to move your post to my region? :lol:

jdsx said:
I make that 3 current and 3 pending. Where are you from ferris72? And BeerHunter? Have to fix up a meet some time. Maybe after independence :lol: :lol:

In Livingston,

Ah, yes the independence without any independence.
I'll hold off on the celebrations until I see my first Scottish passport, driving license, border checkpoint and army. ;) ;)

Seen my first fellow Scot Phev plugged in in Glasgow Concert Hall car park today! Looking good in white.

phevfred said:
Seen my first fellow Scot Phev plugged in in Glasgow Concert Hall car park today! Looking good in white

Hi phevfred
That was my white Gx4h
Done 1100 miles and love the versatility of the drivetrain.

Hi Tony60
In that case my blue one was parked next to yours the other day! (In fact it's there just now!). We have consecutive number plates so I took a photo. Not sure how to upload it but will see if I can work it out later...

OK not sure if this will work or not.....

IMG_0349.jpg

I live just outside Stirling and am waiting for delivery of my white GX4h which, I believe, is on the Hestia Leader due in to Bristol, so I should see mine arrive in the 3rd week of September as predicted by my local Mitsubishi dealer when I ordered it. I cannot wait for it to arrive!!!

Haha, great pic guys! Looking forward to joining you in there but won't be very often as the car will mainly be used for the wife's work rather than mine :)

Hi Phevfred
We must be the only ones in the Glasgow area
Sorry couldn't open your image
:D

Tony60 said:
phevfred said:
Seen my first fellow Scot Phev plugged in in Glasgow Concert Hall car park today! Looking good in white

Hi phevfred
That was my white Gx4h
Done 1100 miles and love the versatility of the drivetrain.

I see you've got roof bars - are these from dealer or just generic? As the rails don't have gap under them I thought I might need to buy expensive ones from Mitsubishi to fit.

Tony60 said:
Sorry couldn't open your image
:D

It's weird on some computers the image seems to display ok, and on others it doesn't. If you try right-clicking and then 'open in new tab', does it work then?

Back